What is SurveyMonkey
is an online tool that enables users to create professional online surveys
quickly and easily.
- Design questionnaires using a dozen types of questions
- Control mandatory responses
- Customise look and feel
- Skip logic is enabled
- Collect responses via Web or email
- Browse, search, filter and download results reports.
Survey Monkey offers a Basic free subscription limited to 10 questions and 100 responses. The Professional paid subscription offers an unlimited number of questions and responses, and the GOLD subscription offers additional features such as advanced logic features and text analysis.
The CGX 2.0 team has purchased the annual GOLD subscription and is making it available to CGIAR staff to create and conduct professional online surveys.
How to request access to GOLD SurveyMonkey account
CGIAR System Organization Users only
The GOLD account on SurveyMonkey is shared, therefore you need to request username and password to the CGXchange team.
- Read the disclaimer note and fill out this form if you would like to receive the shared credentials: We will only respond to requests from CGIAR staff.
- The CGXchange support team will send your the credentials by email.When you receive username and password, log in at http://www.surveymonkey.com.
- From the 'My Account' page, click on Create Survey (o create a new survey or My Surveys to view the list of created surveys.