Get Started with Google Docs
Google Docs is
a web-based word processing
application that helps you collaborate on project documents from any location.
By storing your documents online, you can invite collaborators to edit and
comment on a specific document. Up to ten collaborators can access the document
from any internet-connected computer, and edit in real-time.
- Share your project documents and other useful resource material with
collaborators in different parts of the world
- Allow your collaborators to view and
edit on one online document; this eliminates the problem of having several
edited draft versions that arise out of email collaboration
- Organize your project collaboration
in one online location with added benefits of search and chat options .
How to access Google DocsCGIAR Users
You need a cgxchange.org account to access Google Docs.
Not from CGIAR?
- You can access Google Docs from your Drive: http://docs.cgxchange.org
- Need to invite non CGIAR staff? Ask them to share with you their Google account (e.g. a @gmail.com address) or create a personal account
We set up user
accounts for CGIAR staff members only. If you’re not a staff member, you can be
invited with your Google account. If you
don’t have one yet, click here to create a personal Google
- If you're new to Google Docs, watch this 3-minute video to learn more about creating and collaborating on documents.