Get Started with Google Calendar
Google Calendar offers you a space to organize all your activities in one location and gives you the flexibility of sharing information with CGIAR colleagues and non-CGIAR Partners.
- Create one or more Calendars
for your project
- Share calendars and events with
a small team or the world
- Publish a public calendar on your website
- Set the Calendar on your location and time zone
- Access it from any computer connected to the Internet
How to access Google Calendar
You need a cgxchange.org account to access Google Calendar.
- You can access Google Calendar from: http://calendar.cgxchange.org
- Need to invite non CGIAR staff? Ask them to share with you their Google account (e.g a @gmail.com address) or to create a personal Google account.
Not from CGIAR?
We create user accounts for CGIAR staff members only. If you're not a staff member, you can be invited with your Google account. If you don't have one yet, click here to create a personal GMail account